Thursday, December 17, 2009

Storm Warriors & Princesses


On Tuesday, Christine, Nadia, Jocelyn & I went to Gurney. We were supposed to meet at 1pm. However, dearest Christine forgot the time and ended up fetching me, as in, reaching my house at 1pm. Plus, we had difficulty searching for an empty parking lot. So, basically we reached there later than the promised time. But it's ok, we have forgiven Christine. =)

Anyway, we went to Nando's for lunch. As usual, we took lots of pictures even before the food arrived. In fact, the waiter had to stop moving (as in the Matrix movie where the scenes paused for awhile) to let us finish taking pictures. Ok. Actually, the waiter had to wait for quite long. Awhile is too mild for what happened. Hehe.

After lunch, Nadia & I went up to GSC to buy movie tickets. We planned to watch Princess & The Frog. Unfortunately, the time slots & seats that were available did not suit us. So we watched Storm Warriors. Hence, the title of the post. And of course, we, the girls are the Princesses. The summary of Storm Warriors:- It's a 5 out of 10. The annoying parts were that almost 90% of the scenes had the Matrix pause moments and the ladies in the movies were annoying in their own ways. Oh, btw, confession time. Sorry to Christine. 2nd time that you had to pay the Adult price and not student price.

Not to mention, we even took pictures with Alvin & The Chipmunks blow up cardboard sizes in GSC. After the show, Christine & Jocelyn went to Nichii and other clothes shop while Nadia & I did the honour of shopping for Xmas presents. Ok. Actually, it was Nadia who helped me. =P

The best part was that it was payback time. Since Christine fetched me, I took a lot of pictures of her driving. Plus, a video. Hehe. Christine, this is your chance to repent. Or else...muahaha...

* Nadia & those chipmunks

* Now, it's Jocelyn, Christine & my turn

* A bowl of chips a day keeps you slim all the way

* My set lunch & hot chocolate

* Nadia, Christine & me

* Jocelyn & me

* Dangerous driver

P/S: Christine, you still have time to repent...& I'm waiting...haha...

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

no repentance necessary... i have ur video too~!!!!! muahahahahahah....

n btw for the first time in ur life after 19 years u admit tat u made me pay extra... simin it's ok... I DON'T FORGIVE U~!!!!! muahahahhahaha...

gohsimin7 said...

still, it's ur fault...always 4get 2 pass ur student card...haiz...