Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grandma's 82nd Bday...And Counting...

* My family, me & grandma

* Younger cousins helping to blow the candles

* All cousins with grandma

* My cute little cousin brother

* My family, aunts & grandma

* 2 big boss

* My sister & I

My family and I was back in Melacca from the 4th to 6th November. This was because:-

1. My cousin brother's wedding
2. My grandmother's 82nd birthday =)
3. My parents traditional wedding anniversary
4. My little cousin brother's birthday

Speaking of more than 1 treat. In fact, it is a double of a double portion. Of course, the highlight of all the event was my grandmother's birthday. We all had loads of fun. The pictures say it all...

P/S: More pictures on facebook =)

Oops...Something wrong with uploading...cant upload now...i'll upload later =)

2 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

Awww....it was indeed a super quadruple meaningful weekend !

gohsimin7 said...

yup...agreed =)