Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Only You

On the 17th December, Christine & I attended the Xmas drama, "Only You". It was organised by AOG. It was nice. More like a musical. These are some of the pictures that I took.

Btw it started off with praise & worship plus their own rendition of xmas songs. All done by the youth, Next, it was the boys brigade carrying the flags in. Then, it was the speech by the guest of honor, which was followed by evangelism. Finally, the much awaited drama. Here it is...Only You...Presented by Goh Simin...muahaha...ok ok...(confession time) i'm juxt the unofficial photographer of the show but an official phtographer for my blog...=)

Just read the captions on every picture and u'll realise how talented yours truly is...haha...

P/S: Cerita berikut tidak ada kena-mengena dengan yang hidup atau yang mati. Jika ada, ia hanyalah satu kebetulan. Pihak penerbit memohon maaf sekiranya tersinggung mana-mana pihak...kecuali Christine Tan...muahaha,,,

* The lady in the center : I know I'm pretty
Everyone : Ohhh...

* The man : Just call my name, & I'll be there
The lady : I have no comments

* The lady : Listen to me!!!
(Notice how the boy behind trembles & the husband looks down)

* Lady on the left : I think it's superman
The others : No, it's just a helicopter

* Christine & the official phtographer...me

No comments: