Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Queensbay Wth Friends

* 3 musketeers at Pizza Hut


* Christine took most of the seat at Paddington

* Now, Christine gave slightly more space to Beng Yen

* Diva in the making

* Yet again, Christine took most of the seat

On Monday, Beng Yen, Christine and I went to Queensbay. Beng Yen and I reached earlier. So, we went to GSC to buy tickets of Ninja Assasin. Actually, we couldnt decide which movie to watch. Ninja assasin or Twilight! So we called Christine. The following was the conversation between Christine and me.
Simin : Christine, where are you?
Christine : I'm a;ready here. I'm parking.
Simin : OK. Btw which movie do you want to watch? Twilight or Ninja Assasin?
Christine : I call you back. I'm parking
(Christine hung up)
Haiz...Christine, all you had to do was to decide which movie.
Anyway, the line was getting shorter and soon, it would be our turn at the ticket counter. So in the end, we decided to watch Ninja Assasin.
After waiting so long, (haha) Christine arrived. Finally!!! This time, the million dollar quetion awaited us. Where to have lunch? Again we asked her to decide as she arrived late. Muahaha. But we were king enough to gave her 2 choices. And she chose Paddington. After lunch, we had an hour before the movie. So we jalan-jalan.
Once the movie ended, we jalan-jalan again before we went for dinner at Pizza Hut. Of course, we took lots of pictures esp at Paddington and Pizza Hut. After dinner, Christine fetched us back. I would say that she pass in her driving. Hehe...
More pictures on facebook =)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

the choices dat u guys gave me... tsk tsk...