Friday, October 24, 2008

Food...

Well...today my sis picked me up at 5 something in the evening...dats because both our classs ended at 4pm...class ended early...i stayed back for awhile to discuss an assignment wif my friends...so by the time i reached my room, it was around 4.15pm...so i did some packing b4 she arrived...it was considered quite fast when she arrived...

anyway, it drizzled slightly all the way...and as usual, the trademark jam...however, we still managed to reach my aunt's place in subang by 5.50pm...it was rather fast...when we arrived, fetched my aunt to buy durians...it was really cheap...

so it was time for dinner...dinner was awesome...alas home cooked food albeit it wasnt mum's cooking (mum...your's still d best =P)...let's see, there was fish with sambal, vege (its a must for them, haha), beancurd, soup...and of course, durian...the durian great too...

next, i did my assignment...went on the net...chatted wif ex-schoolmates...checked e-mail etc...at 10pm, i watched the mega movie on tv3 while eating durians...haha...for the record, im not a durian freak...right up to 12am...currently, watching 8tv's Quickie...speaking of Quickie...my fav hosts are rina and phat phabes...ok, i think i plan to watch some more shows before i go to bed...

No comments: