Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its The Second Week...

This week is, but the second week of lecture...so far, dis week has been pretty interesting...except for the fact dat its annoying as it rains almost non-stop everyday...other than dat, its great...really...honest...

anyway, let's see..tuesday evening, right after class, my friends and i went to digital mall...'ta pau' fried mee..it was worth it as it was a really huge serving...couldn't finish...=P once i reached my room, my sis informed me aobut going to mid-valley...so about 1/2 hour later, she picked me up and we went to mid-valley...after some shopping, had a slice of cake at Secret Recipe...couldn't finish again...it was a bg slice though...=P after which we went back...dat was tuesday...

(today) thursday...once class ends at 4pm...stay back in the library to surf the internet...and must start to think wat to eat for dinner...lost for choices...yet another million dollar question...when some where, half-way across the globe, people are desperate for food...haiz...God bless them though...oh ya, after dinner, my sis will pick me up for cg...i'll be having bible study b4 dat...

(tomorrow) as for friday...its the best day of the week...which im waiting for...once class ends at 4pm...probably mingle for a while in the library...pack stuff...wait for my sis to pick me up and head for grocery shopping at mid-valley...stay at aunt's place till mon...as its a public holiday - monday i mean...and as for the rest of the fun part...i shall upload it the next time...probably next week...

God bless u...

P/S: cant wait for it to be 4th Nov...=P try guessing wat it is...

No comments: