Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A New...Me???

yet another history has occured on the 1st of october...i had a hair cut...well, it was not just a hair cut...i went to straigten my hair...



you see, since small, the only thing dat i did to my hair was getting a hair cut...in fact, when i was much younger, and well, smaller, =P i hated going to a hair salon...only my mum was gladly welcomed to cut my hair...in fact, when i was around 4 years old, at my grandma's place in muar...my mum sent me for a hair cut...of course, i refused it...til i cried and throwed out...well, the gud news was it was only 50 cents...haha...bad news - the hair stylist had to clean her place...see...told ya...i hated it down right terribly much!!!


fast forward 14 years later...of course now im ok wif people cutting my hair...still, i strictly stayed to juz cutting my hair...nothing else...so, even post spm, my mum wanted me to straighten my hair...i refused and procrastinated for a long time...til now...



so at the hair salon...i read "The Last Gospel" by Dabid Gibbins to kill time...while waiting for my hair to be straighten...it was 4 hours long...i mean, its the usual number of hours for straightening hair but its my 1st time sitting there for 4 hours...thank God for the story book...didnt really care bout the butt pain...




~ The Last Gospel ~

so, guess wat happened at the end of the day...


of course my hair was straightened!!! =P



~ hi...its me... ~

~ my sis and i ~


No comments: