Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wow...

hey...im back...finally, you see, last friday there was this eng group assignment in the form of a meeting...thank God it went well...mon to wed...i had 1 webpage pratical assessment, 1 management test and 1 webpage test respectively...3 days in a row...thank God i could answer...everything went smoothly...basically, it means that i can spell the word "merdeka" as i dont have any more tests til finals...finals is on the 2nd week of dec...nevertheless, i'll be having 2 presentaitons and 1 last eng assignment coming which is not too bad...its cool...

since test ended on wed...everything dat happened after dat went by so slowly...haha...its as if in the movies, they make some nice scenes in slow motion...i mean its great dat i dont hav 2 worry bout exams for a while...

the best part was my dad had a few meetings here...so since last thur nite till dis morning...which is almost a week, my parents and me stayed in the Gardens Hotel...for almost a week...yay!!! had a great time together...great fellowship...oh ya, and my dad bought for me a new sandals too...my sis met up wif us over the weekends (sat n sun), afterwhich she went back to her place sun evening after dinner...breakfast was nice...lunch was good...dinner was great...in short, it was awesome getting to spend time wif them...actually, my dad had another meeting here which required him to stay back til next mon or so...but due to some circumstances, they had to go back...

the best part was...u see...last thur...my dad and mum had lunch at 1 of the shops in mid-valley...so happen my dad brought along his bag...there were 2 laptops in it...and 2 sets of house keys...which they accidentally forgot to bring back...they left in the shop...after fetching me to aunts place for while...which was 2 1/2 hours after dat incident, did they realise they forgot about it...they rushed straight to mid-valley...by the way, when they were having lunch, this waiter by the name of uncle chan, was serving them...so my dad straight away asked him if he saw the bag...uncle chan asked my dad to hold on...thank God uncle chan kept the bag for my dad...he even asked my dad to check if anything was missing...

i mean, thank God uncle chan kept it for us...u see, my dad had most of his documents in the laptop...i needed my laptop to practise for the practical assessment...2 sets of house keys were in it...meaning...my dad might loose most of his office stuff...i can 4get about preparing for my practical assessment...and when they reach pg...they have to break down the sliding gate and the main door before entering the hall...

however, we never met that uncle again eventhough we went to the shop to "yam char" everyday since we were at the Gardens hotel for 1 week...we later found out that there was no uncle chan working there...and the only chinese guy working had already quit...and dat chinese guy's last day was the day we lost the bag...and the best part was the guy's name was uncle tan...not uncle chan...we thought we heard wrongly so we asked again and again, there was no uncle chan at all...only uncle tan...so...its quite a mystery though...

anyway, last nite, around 9.30pm, i was hungry so my dad bought 2 pieces of curry puffs at rm1.80 each...so happen there were 3 left...so, the boss decided to bless us wif the remaining piece...haha...so buy 2 free 1 when their offer is buy 10 free 1...

No comments: