Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 10 Busy As Ever

It is the middle of week 10 of my current semester. Basically, I have 4 more weeks before Finals. And it is as crazy as ever. I have 2 assignments due tomorrow and a test also tomorrow. In the span of 2 weeks, I will be having 4 tests and 7 assignments due. But thankfully, I'm surviving. 

Trying to divide my time as efficient as possible. Of course, all work and no play makes Simin a dull girl. So, I did finish watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, go online, read a novel etc. Back to the movie "The Last Airbender", I prefer the cartoon series. The movie incorporated a few episodes of the 1st season of the cartoon series. Thus, it was more of bits and pieces. Nevertheless, the CGI and the effects were pretty good though.

Anyway, I'm waiting for week 12 to pass so I can relax a lil' bit before I'm back to 5th gear of studying as Finals are looming ahead. 

 * Avatar: The Last Airbender

* Avatar: Aung

No comments: