Saturday, March 19, 2011

Meeting My Family

My parents came to KL since last Tuesday. They went back this morning, after dropping me at campus. They reached KL pretty late on Tuesday. By the time they picked me up from campus, it was 7.30pm. It was just nice as my test ended approximately 7.15pm. We had Papa John for dinner at JUSCO. It was actually our first time dining at Papa John. Quite nice but I still prefer Pizza Hut.

Anyway, they dropped me back to my room since I had 12-1pm class the next day. So, on Wednesday, after class, I headed straight to the Gardens Hotel. And yet again, the timing was perfect. When the LRT that I was in arrived at Bangsar, they too arrived at Bangsar to fetch me to Gardens. My dad had meeting that morning. They stayed at my aunt's place on Tuesday.

We had lunch at Garden (It is different from Gardens Hotel. Note the difference in spelling as the shop drop the letter 's' from its name, Garden). It is a new shop that sells both Malaysian and Western food. And yes, it was our first time there. The food was nice and the price was reasonable. After which, we checked in to the hotel. Dinner was at Chilis. An enjoyable stay we had for a night there.

Thursday, I had class from 9am to 3pm. My parents picked me up from campus and we headed to my aunt's place. We stayed there till Saturday. We went to OldTown for supper on Thursday and Friday. Had a great fellowship with my parents and my relatives. My sister had dinner with us on Thursday.

Time flies. So, come Saturday, which is today, we had roti canai with my aunt and grandmother before we left for Setapk. After dropping me at campus for my 10-1pm class (yes, I have class EVERY Saturday), my parents headed straight to Penang. Indeed, I had a great time meeting my family =)

* 1 Of The 2 Boys That My Aunt Babysits 


 * Dad, Aunt & Mum

 * Grandmum

 
* OldTown

* Mum, Grandmum & Aunt

No comments: