Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gardens - King Of The Room

Yesterday, I stayed at Gardens by myself. So, I was King Of The Room. AWESOME POSSUM!!! I did not have any class yesterday. By 11.15am, I left for Gardens Hotel. When I arrived, i headed straight for lunch at The Warung. Then, I checked in.

Basically, I did my assignment and studied. I had dinner at Chilis. It's been a while since i ate there. After that, I left for prayer meeting. Played drums yesterday =) When prayer meeting ended, I had a ride back to the hotel. Praise God!!! 

When I reached my hotel room, I went online, watched TV and ate my favourite curry puff. By the way, the curry puff that i bought from Mid Valley is the best in Malaysia. Haha. Finally, I went to sleep. The next day, I had an awesome breakfast at The Spread, Gardens before checking out. All in all, it was awesome =)

P/S: the GM of Gardens sent me a 'Welcome Back' card when i checked in =)

* My Room

* 'Welcome Back' Card

* Dinner At Chilis

* Breakfast At The Spread

* The Other Side Of The Spread

No comments: