Friday, October 1, 2010

Supper At Sri Ananda

My parents and I had supper at Sri Ananda Bahwan of Tanjung Bunga today. In fact, it was my first time there. The place is pretty huge and nice. The architecture is quite simple yet fascinating. Unfortunately, the pictures from my hand phone cant be transfered to the laptop. So, the pictures that I have here are from the Internet. Thanks to Google (Google rocks!!!)

But basically, the pictures are correct. Only the third picture showing roti naan isn't correct. I mean, we did not order that. We had roti tisu. But this is what I got from the internet. But yea, it was pretty cool actually.

* Main entrance

* What's inside

* Supposed to be roti tisu =)

2 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

hahaha...was the food nice?

gohsimin7 said...

the roti tisu and the drinks were nice...did not try the others =)