Friday, October 22, 2010

1 Day With Dad

Yesterday, my father had meeting at KL. So after class ended at 12pm, I went straight to the Gardens Hotel to meet my father. We reached the hotel almost the same time. So after checking in and putting our bags in the room, we went for lunch.

We went to the Food Court at Mid-Valley. I had my favourite Fried Carrot Cake. It's the best in Malaysia. While dad had Hai Lam Mee. We then proceeded to GSC to buy tickets for The Other Guys.

After that, my father attended the meeting. I had the time of my life in the hotel. I watched TV and sleep actually. Haha.

When my father came back, we headed to Chilli's for dinner. Then, we came back to the hotel. Finally, we left the room as the movie was 9.30pm. It was an interesting movie.

This morning, after breakfast, dad left around 8.45am to go back Penang. I stayed back a little longer before heading to my own room =)

* Breakfast At Gardens

* The Other Guys

* Fried Carrot Cake

* Chocolate Drink

* Salmon...i think

* Honey Chicken

No comments: