Friday, October 29, 2010

1 Night At Gardens

Last Wednesday, I was at Gardens with my parents. We stayed for the night. My dad had a meeting in KL the day after. I checked in on behalf of dad since they arrived later, which was late evening. While I arrived about 11.08am. Right after class.

After checking in, and lingering, I went over to Mid Valley. Had roti canai and teh tarik for lunch at my favourite stall, The Warung. I basically jalan-jalan, watched tv, took a nap. I mean, I was enjoying myself =)

Anyway, when my parents arrived, we headed to Chilli's for dinner. It was an awesome time spent together. My dad bought me a watch. Thanks dad =)

* My Swatch watch

* The Warung

* Roti canai

* Fish something...forgot the name...dinner time!!!

* Sandwich

The hotel room =)




No comments: