Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Not That Bad =P

its not that bad...hmm...wat do u think? of course there's nothing that u  can think since i did not say anything further though u still can think but not wat im thinking and wat im hoping ur thinking wat im thinking...got it? haha...

life's not as bad as it seems...thank God my housemates and i got an alternative to access internet since streamyx isnt available...like i said in my earlier post life without internet is like...having a dove as your means of communication in this globalization era...wow...im not bad at exaggerating...haha...anyway i chatted with my sis earlier...found info for assignments...downloaded songs...plus MU is at the top of the EPL thanks to Ryan Giggs goal...hehe...and yes cheng yee, MU fan...right here...haha...

i was supposed to have 2 classes today but it was cancelled at the last minute...so i was back in my room by 10.30am...did my stuff...its coming to the end of week 5...which means its passed 1/3 of our sem 1...time lifes...

come this friday i'll meet my parents...they'll be here til tue morn...dis sun n mon we'll be putting up at a hotel...so tue morn after they drop me at uni they'll head back to pg...

so its really not that bad...i guess we cant make things perfect but we can make the best out of every situation...have a great week...God bless u...

No comments: