Monday, February 9, 2009

1 Done...

finally, i finished but 1 assignment...haha...thank God i have completed my english assignment...all i have to do is print and bind it...

lets see...my sister brought me to station 1 cafe for dinner...had chicken chop while she had spaghetti...oh and earlier, she brought me to secret recipe...as in branch...i had a slice of marble cheese cake while she had oreo cheese...

didnt do much today...apart from completing my assignment...i surfed the internet...read papers...listened to music...yup...

dats all...gotta sleep...thank God tomorrow (officially its already 1.13am...so its today) is a holiday due to thaipusam on sunday...

Gud nite!!! wait...its Gud Morn!!! haha...God bless u!!!

wait...i jz heard people cheering at the mamak stall near my sis's unit...i hope its MU leading and not the opponent...coz MU ROCKS!!! haha...die hard fan of MU though i dont play football...=P

No comments: