Friday, February 20, 2009

And The Winner Is...

ME!!! haha...for starters, i did not participate in any competition...but im still the winner...

firstly, after 51 days of staying at my place, yesterday was the 1st time i saw a mosquito in my room...unfortunately, my kung fu skills in killing the mosquito wasnt enough to kill it...haiz..anyway, today i saw it again...and i only realised it was in my room when it bit me twice...HAIZ...'

so i used my kung fu skills with all my heart, soul, mind and strength...but to no avail...i was defeated yet again...then suddenly...i remembered i had shieldtox in the room...it was actually behind the door...so i took it...at the spur of the moment, i lost sight of the mosquito...HAIZ...

anyway, it flew pass me again...right in front me and my chair...so i sprayed at it...i was so happy...i thought it died...but i couldnt find it on the floor...HAIZ...then i thought it must have flown out...



P/S: I ADMIT ITS VERY 'KUA CHANG'

GOD BLESS U...HAVE A GREAT WEEK...

1 comment:

kevrlee said...

sure sucks to be the mosquito...