Monday, June 16, 2008

Sunday Was As Buzy...

Sunday...sure was filled wif activites...

we left (my sis and i) the house @ 9.10am...had to be in church by 9.50am...actually, i had to take a profile pic for the children in sunday sch...it was like a photography audition as i signed up for photography ministry...=P the children's church was in chec...while my sis attended the service...

well, mine was completed very quickly...so i headed back to chc...burned the pics in a cd as i had 2 pass it to tim...after dat...checked my mail...read programming book...watched some video from you tube...read blog...surfed the net...by the time service and cluster meeting ended...it was around 2 plus...jacquelyn, my sis and i went to bidara for roti canai...

after dat, we headed back to chc for awhile as my sis had some stuff to do there...when she was done, we immediately left to pick yih wen and yunn yuan from bus station while we dropped jacquelyn there as she was going back to setapak...yih wen and yunn yuan, like me, went to chc as we attended pos audition...

thank God we were not late...it started wif a introduction bout pos by my sis...followed by everyone introducing themselves...warm up...and finally, the moment of truth...=P we were asked to do some stunts...and presented the dance steps dat were being taught...though some were tough...it was fun...when it ended, quite a number of us were so tired...haha...anyway, dat was the audition...we would be informed bout our results 2 weeks from now...

anyway, my sis and i headed for dinner at ss2...didnt feel like eating rice...as usual...so ordered fried mee instead while my sis ordered fried koay teow...finally, we went back home...

so glad got to spend time wif my sis during the weekends since fri til mon morn...

No comments: