Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Love Friday

Friday is one of my favourite days...reasons...

first of all, my first class started at 9am...which lasted for an hour...dats math tutorial...and of course, living 5min away from utar was, is, and will always be a GREAT help...no need 2 wake up so early...haha...

next up, 2 hours lecture of writing for science which is basically like est...right after math class...but more fun...class wasnt boring esp when the girls got to bully mohan...(still cant believer 2 girls defeated him...haha..God bless u mohan)...besides dat, class usually ended much earlier...as an example, yesterday, class was wrappped up in an hour...how cool was dat?...

sine i had 3 hours of break...my friend and i when to the pc lab to complete our assignment...in less than hour...we finished our writing for science assignment (which we started from the beginning)...thank God...

so we headed to cafeteria for our lunch...mohan joined us...and we continuued our dominance over mohan...haha...celebrated ken fang's bday...

and finally, math lecture from 2.00 to 3.00pm...we ended slightly earlier...stayed back for awhile to help my friend...the best part...

my sis was there waiting for my arrival...haha...anyway, she fetched me back home...dropped our stuff...and headed to mid valley...we managed to get a parking plave...after a few rounds...oh ya, and dis uncle was kind enuf to reserve a place for us...haha...so, we bought our groceries...and of course, wat else could be more satisfying than having pizza for dinner with my sis?...plus, the bill was on her...so was the groceries...haha...as usual...=P

God bless u !!!

No comments: