Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saturday Was A Blast

well, i woke up at 8.30am...had breakfast...it was unlike any other saturdays as it was a little bit special...ok ok...straight to the point...it was the day when jacqueline had her preaching test...so we all went to gave our support...while waiting for my sis to pick me up at 10.50am...i sorted out some notes...it really did buy time...haha...speaking of killing to birds with one stone...

anyway...we reached a little later as jac was already half-way through her preaching...nevertheless, it was good enough as, at least we got to see her preach...haha..i hav to admit...she was great...so, i stayed back to listen to every participants' preaching...when it ended, we headed back to my place to get my stuff before adjourning to sunway pyramid for lunch...

we had sushi as our lunch...went to sakae sushi...hav to admit dat ever since my sis introduced me to sushi...i started to like it...haha...anyway, we headed to jusco as my sis had to get a t-shirt...by the time we were done, we went straight back to church...we waited for a few minutes b4 prayer meeting started...next up was service...

we really enjoyed the service...it was very interesting and full of fun...i think pastor could win an oscar award...lol...anyway, when it ended...we went to our respective cluster and learnt the chants...it was interesting...plus, i was and is very proud of my sis as she is the assistant leader for our cluster, which is, local u...finally, it was time for cg gathering...

before we went back home, my sis and i had a late dinner eating roti canai...hehe...near my place...with that, it was a wrap...

No comments: