Sunday, May 25, 2008

Back To College Life

This morning, my family left for KL...dats because tomorrow will be the 1st day of 2nd sem...there was a mixed feeling...sad as its back to college and have to leave home for the next 4 months..and happy as it will be the beginning of a new sem...

anyway...thank God for mercy journey as we arrived safely in the afternoon...upon arrival, my sis and i dropped our parents at Mid Valley as they were heading somewhere else...subsequently, my sis and i had lunch and bought groceries from Mid Valley...once we were done with our grocery shopping, we headed to our respective home...

back at my place, i cleaned my room after being absent for almost a month...when it was done, it was already time for dinner...so, dats wat happened for the day!!!

P/S: God bless u!!! =P btw i cant wait to attend prayer meeting on tue...and of course meet my sis...

No comments: