Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 Lectures

I woke up this morning at 7.10am...as my 1st lecture was at 8am...ok...here'a the timetable for the day:-

a) 8.00-10.00am Chemistry II
b) 11.00-1.00pm Physics II
c) 2.00-4.00pm Problem Solving and Programming

imagine 3 lectures in a day...thank God this week's tutorial is cancelled as it will only start on the 2nd week...if not, i would have to stay back from 4.00-5.30pm for Tutorial for the subject Writing for Science...unfortunately, it will be like this next week onwards...

anyway, i reached home around 4.10pm...started packing and sorting out those papers etc. ...had a bath...continued doing work...and it was time for my friends and i to go pasar malam...btw the pasar malam is held every tue...so we bought back dinner...

around 7.15pm, my sis dropped by my place to pass me some stuff b4 she left for church...and finally did some revision on physics...soon, i'll be eating fruits while watching csi season 8...hehe...dats all for the day...signingoff...God bless!!!

No comments: