Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Morning =)

Life on a Sunday morning is awesome. Coz I dont have to wake up early. However, I did today. As a matter of fact, I woke up at 5.55am to be exact. Simply because I had a report to do. Plus, by 7.20am, we left the house for breakfast due to some little chores that had to be done.

But, everything is still awesome. Sunday is still awesome. We had the best roti canai and otak-otak for breakfast. So, that was enough to make my day.

And yes, I have a picture of the best nasi lemak which I forgot to post earlier & I watched Greys Anatomy last night =)

Oh wait, maybe I should name this post 'The Best'. Scroll down & u'll know why =P

* The Best Nasi Lemak

* Watched Greys Anatomy Last Night

* The Best Otak-otak

* The Best Roti Canai Stall

* The Best Roti Canai

No comments: