Sunday, July 31, 2011

Start Of Some Things New

Yesterday, I went for a hair cut. And yes, it was the last day my favourite roti canai stall was opened. It is closed starting today till 3 September. Anyway, I've found another place called The Toast. It's pretty nice but the indisputable champion is still my favourite stall =)

Moving on, this morning, I had breakfast at the The Toast. Had milo kosong 'kau' and roti canai. It was so terribly packed. But it was just nice as there was 1 small table that was empty. So, the waitress directed me to it. Today was pretty relaxing. 

After breakfast, I went grocery shopping and read papers. Then I headed to the gym. Afternoon started off with an interesting plus awesome chat over the phone with my dearest sister. I then had my lunch and continued with report after that.

Night time started with FOOD!!! Haha. Chicken rice and roasted chicken plus watching tv. Watched Hannah Montana after such a long time. Then back to report. And now, RELAXING =)

* New Hair Cut

* Blurrrr...

* Milo Kosong 'Kau'

* Roti Canai 2 Keping =)

* Chicken Rice

* Roasted Chicken

No comments: