Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time To Shrug Off CNY Mood

As I write this, it is approaching the middle of a new week, that is, one week after CNY. And yes, it is time to shrug off the CNY mood and switch it back to study mood. Looking back, the 9 days of holiday that I had was a memorable one. Not because of the ang pows (but then again, it is =P), but the fact that I had 9 days of holiday with my family. I remembered last year was less than a week.

As classes resume, the assignments start to pour in again as usual. So, it is back to a student's life again. By the way, my parents & I are staying at Empire Hotel today til Saturday. My dad is attending meeting these few days. Praise God!!! 

And yes, God orchestrates divine appointments =)

These are the few pictures towards the end of my holiday.

 * Me & My Cousin

 * Dad Carrying My Cousin Sis' Son

 * Me

 * My Sister

* My Cute Cousin Watching 'How To Train Your Dragon'