Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hang Out With Sixuan & Her CG Members

This morning, I sat the LRT to Kelana Jaya station. My sister picked me up from there. Then, we fetched a few friends before having dim sum from breakfast. After a hearty meal and a great chit-chatting, we decided to watch a movie. 

We then headed to Sunway Pyramid to watch Yogi Bear which started at 11.30am. Since we had 45min, we just walked around. Anyway, it was an awesome show. Very funny and interesting. After a good laugh, we had lunch at Kim Gary. Before lunch, I stopped by a maxis booth to get the maxis broadband. Finally, we headed home. My sister dropped me at the LRT station.

And yes, I'm using my broadband now. Praise God the connection is pretty good. And now, as i sign off, I'm actually feeling hungry =)

* My Sister & Zoey

2 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

It was such a memorable day! Love!

gohsimin7 said...

sixuan: yes it was =)