Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Queensbay With Sixuan

Yesterday, my sister and I went to Queensbay. We watched Rapunzel. It was really interesting. One of the best cartoons I've watched actually. Anyway, after the movie, we had lunch at Secret Recipe. The both of us had a slice of cake each.

Next, my sister did some shopping, of which, it eventually became window shopping. I, on the other hand, went to Borders to continue my English novel. Haha. Later, we headed to Haagen Dazs to buy a box of ice-cream. In fact, it was my first time buying this ice-cream brand. We bought the coffee flavour. The only reason we bought it was that we had RM10 voucher.

Finally, we headed home...after 5 hours at Queensbay!!! =)

* Rapunzel

* My sister at Haagen Dazs

* Haagen Dazs

* Barbie Deco

* The Barbie Looks Pretty Scary

* The Stage For Barbie Event

2 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

nice!

gohsimin7 said...

yup...but the live-sized barbie hanging from the ceiling is scary =)