Friday, December 17, 2010

Dinner At Secret Recipe

Yesterday, Christine and I had dinner at Secret Recipe. Jocelyn could not make it. Anyway, blame it on Christine. It was a last min thing. Hehe.

Anyway, she fetched me there. Believe me when i say i prayed so hard that we would reach safely. With the non-stop HONKING, fast and furious F1 drive and sudden overtaking, this was definitely learnt and mastered from India. Haha...

Not to mention, she was so hungry before the food came. Take a look at the pictures that i took =P

* Me & Christine

* The stare that kills

* The picture that took away her hunger for only 1 sec

* The joy of playing with fries

* The look that says, "For the last time, where's my food?"

* Am I not smiling?

* Evidence that she drove recklessly...the picture was blur =P

P/S: More pictures on facebook

No comments: