Sunday, April 4, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

Yesterday, Jac, my sister & I watched Alice In Wonderland at KLCC. The show was at 11.45am. So, Jac & I left the LRT station by 10.30am. So, we reached around 10.45am. Since we reached earlier than my sister, we collected the tickets. Then, we headed to Kinokuniya while waiting for my sister to arrive. (I think its spelled like this =P) When my sister arrived, we still had time. So, we ate Sundae cone but Jac ate chicken burger.

After the show, Jad had to leave. But my sister and I headed over to San Francisco Steakhouse for lunch. I had Chicken Maryland and Orange juice while my sister had a slice of cheese cake. Really satisfying =) All in all, we had a blast.

* Alice In Wonderland

* My favourite actor...

* Chicken Maryland - my lunch

* My sister

* ... & her cheese cake

* Let me tempt you further by zooming on it =)

No comments: