Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Gets Better

Another day and it will be the end of 1st week. So far, it has been great. Partly or shall i say mainly because there is not much classes. Plus, i dont have classes on Monday. Which is so GOOD!!!. Haha...

Yesterday, my friends and I watched Avatar. We left the LRT around 6.10pm for KLCC. After collecting tickets, we ate at Chilli's. 6 in total included Jac & ahem...=) Most of the time, the other four of us talked among ourselves. Haha...

After that, it was movie time. 8.30pm. The show was 2 and 1/2 hour. It was great. The CGI especially. The land that the Avatar lived in was so nicely created. Two thumbs up. =) By the time I reached my room, it was past 12am. After doing some stuff, it was time to sleep. The good news is my class only starts at 1pm the next day.

No comments: