Saturday, November 21, 2009

Triple Treat...And Counting...

* mum and i

* mum, dad & sis

* mum, me & sis

* sis, mum & dad

My parents and I went to KL on the 16th of November. My dad had a 3 days seminar in KL. To be exact, it was at Istana Hotel. So, the 1st treat was we got to stay at Istana Hotel for 3 nights. We left Penang around 12.30pm.

So by 4.30pm, we reached the hotel. Next treat was as follow. Initially, we were supposed to stay in a deluxe room. But it was full. So, we were upgraded to a club room. The club room was confirmed even before we arrived. But when we checked in, the receptionist told us we were upgraded to a club suite. Meaning we were entitled to the club lounge. Here, we had the choice to have breakfast either at the club lounge or the common breakfast area, which was called Taming Sari. Besides that, we could have high tea and cocktail there. Plus, we could hang out at the club lounge til as late as 11pm.

The following treat was my sister could join us on the wednesday and thursday. So, basically, everyday, we had like 3 meals at the club lounge. Though it was high tea and cocktail, the food served were more than enough to make you full. The food were great. Since Pavillion was opposite, we went there everyday. =) The Xmas decorations were spectacular especially at night when they were lighted up. We took lots and lots of pictures. Plus, we had 2 rooms actually. 1 was the bedroom and the other was the study room. But it was my TV room and floorball room. Hehe. Thanx to the 2 rooms, there were 2 TV and also free internet.

My dad, sister and I watched 2012. The movie was at 12.30am. Simply because the tickets were selling terribly fast. 13 slots in 1 day. When my sister and I lined up, all those slots before 6.30pm were already sold off. Cum our turn, those slots before 11pm were also gone!!! It was a 2 and a 1/2 hour movie. The movie was awesome!!! With the CGI, suspense and great story line, everyone enjoyed it. Even my dad!!! =) This is one of the best movies ever.