Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012...Doesn't Matter

2012 seems pretty interesting. In fact, it looks down right interesting with its CGI in it. Even my friends are telling me that I should watch it. Well, I guess I'll be watching it soon, with my sister. As a matter of fact, I wanted to inform my sister about 2012. But she told me first. Talking about "Great minds think alike". Totally agree. =P

Anyway, my sister and I watched Michael Jackson's This Is It. It was a blast. Awesome!!! I mean, you can see how Michael put in his all right up to his supposed comeback concert. From the CGI to the stage setup to his dance and voice. It's down right amazing. No words to describe it. Well, He is the King of Pop. Notice that I used the word "is" though he is no longer here.

So, as my sister and I walked to GSC at Mid Valley, there was like a commotion. But in a good way. As usual, the line to the ticket booth was super long. Thank God we bought earlier. Or else, we would have to wait. That was not the point either. As we approached, there were camera flashes going out. There was a stretch of tables specially set up too. We then realised it was all about 2012. It was the premier of 2012. Those watching 2012 had to line up on either of the 4 lines right up to the stretch of tables. They had to surrender their phones, camera etc. As long as there were electronic gadgets, they had to surrender them. Next up, the GSC staff used a metal detector to ensure there were no electronic gadgets on them. As my sister and I walked pass to enter the cinema, (only 2012 viewers had to go through all the hassle...=) ), there was aguy who was caught red-handed. The alarm on the metal detector went off when the metal detector was used on him. Pretty interesting scene.

Anyway, we entered the cinema. And we had a blast watching This Is It. So for those who has not watched it, do watch This Is It. You'll remember it as 1 of the best movies ever. As for my sister and I, it's our turn to watch 2012.

4 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

wahahha...can i say an 'Amen' to watching 2012? i wonder if PaPa will come and watch this movie with us...

gohsimin7 said...

A big Amen!!! =) maybe he will watch it wif us...

Goh Sixuan said...

It was soooo awesome! And im so glad PaPa joined us..and to hear him say that his movie is good..it means it's REALLY GOOD..hee hee...

gohsimin7 said...

yeah...it was a blast!!! in fact, it's the 1st time he said dta the movie dat we both watch is good...it's a miracle...the producers, directors, actors etc sure win oscar award...haha...