Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 Papers To Go

I just reached my room today at 2.50pm. That's because I have 3 papers to go. Due to Hari Raya holidays, I have 10 days break from 14 September til 25 September. The good news is I have more time for revision. Bad news - Shorter holidays (You definitely guessed correctly on this one). So, basically, I was back in Penang during the 10 days break.

And yet, the temptation and excitement of being back in my hometown has to be contained. Simply because it's not time to shout "Merdeka!!!". Tomorrow I'll be sitting for Material Science 9-11am. The next day, Thermodynamics 2-4pm (Yes, you read correctly. An exam on a Saturday!). Finally, Thai Language 9-10am on the 30 September. And yet again, you read correctly and I did not type wrongly. The Uni that i attend has this rule whereby if you are exempted from BM, you need to take a foreign language. I had no choice but to choose Thai when I applied. But the good news = not in CGPA. So the unofficial sem break and the proclamation of "Merdeka!" will be right after the Saturday's paper.

So, as people says, the excitement rising...the tension building...even as I wait for Saturday to arrive...not to mention waiting for the 30 September...so...time and again...I remind myself that patience is a virtue...it really is...(can't agree more) =P

No comments: