Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Night Is Still Young

It was 10.10pm 22 August 09....which was less than 2.5 hrs ago...i was hungry....so went down to mamak shop...thank God found a place to sit...so happen MU vs Wigan live...there were a lot of people...ordered nan kosong and milo kosong...the food took quite some time to arrive...but it didnt seem long as my eyes were glued on the screen...thats because my favourite team MU is playing...

anyway, my food soon came...ate while watching...i watched til almost half-time...then i went back...unfortunately, MU havent scored yet...so have to read the STAR tomorrow to know the results...hopefully they score... * must pray harder...haha...*

anyway, as i was walking back to my condo...i walked pass two guys...1 of them must be a die-hard MU fan...simply because he shooked his head in great disappointment as if he lost all hope to survive when Rooney's strike was saved by Wigan's keeper...it was quite an amusing sight...I

so when i reached my room...i decided to take pictures of the view from the balcony...the sky was clear ...so KLCC was easy to spot...unfortunately, KLCC is very small as i used my camera phone...

the question is...can you spot KLCC though it is easy to spot??? =P





No comments: