Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dim Sum Here We Come

Last Sunday, we decided to have dim sum...There were a few shops selling dim sum...however, we decided to try the not-so-famous shop...after ordering, we found out they only sold steam dim sum...no fried stuff...being the paparazzi, i took some pics...unfortunately, we wallop the food b4 i could take them...


* Aftermath destruction...

* Dont hurt me...I'm innocent...

* I cant stress any further...I WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!

* Alvin (guy on the left) : Hey! What are you planning to do on me again? Smiling while sms-ing...

* Ping & me (yours truly...the paparazzi =P)

P/S : Ping...i did not put up that pic...you owe me one...haha...and more pics on facebook

2 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

yummy....but i think most of us will still prefer the FRIED one..hee hee...



oh ya, u mentioned u are durian..got any pics? (*winks)

gohsimin7 said...

act we preferred the fried ones...unfortunately, we only found out d shop had no fried stuff afta ordering...haha...

didnt get to take durians...but got durian skin...hehe...