Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Its been 3 weeks since i blogged. Anyway, yesterday was my birthday. So my housemates and i celebrated my birthday.

Before that, the good news was i did not have to attend any classes as class was cancelled. Usually, i only have to attend 1 class on Wednesday. But, it was cancelled so i did not have to attend any. However, i had to meet my academic advisor at 1.40pm. It was only for 5 min. The journey to-and-fro was longer than my meeting with the academic advisor. Haha... So, basically, i was in my room since morning apart from meeting the academic advisor. So, i studied, went to the stationary shop to collect the printed notes etc.

At 7.20pm my housemates and i (4 of us) walked to KFC. 1 went to buy cake so 3 of us reached first. Another 2 friends joined us there. And 1 more housemate arrived in a short while as he just got back from UTAR. So, we had dinner there. Most of us including me ordered snack plate. And they insisted that they paid for my dinner. Subsequently, we sang the birthday song. There was the usual 'making a wish', blowing of candles, cutting the cake and the best part was eating it.

We had a great time there. Thanx to my housemates and friends for the awesome time. Of course, there were lots of pictures taken which i'll post up later. Some of the pictures would be posted here and all on facebook. Plus, 2 of my housemates had their faces decorated with the cake while i was spared. Hehe...

2 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

hee hee....Looking forward to see your pics! (*smiles)

gohsimin7 said...

haha...i'll post them asap...