Sunday, July 6, 2008

Photography!!!

Yesterday, my sis and i had breakfast at oldtown...i had thicktoast and soft boiled eggs while she had nasi lemak...anyway, we were there for quite awhile as we needed to access internet...

once done, we headed back to my room where we continued with our work...we had late lunch...we bought back from McD while watching Dr Horton Hears A Who...anyway, we continued with our work...

we left my room for church around 4.30pm...so we had some time b4 prayer meeting started...thus, we went to the office for awhile...anyway, after prayer meeting ended, we had a few min, as usual b4 service started...dats when i found out dat i was accepted into photography ministry...haha...so i cant wait to start my first duty...as i get to learn from senior too...btw, im the first science stream student in dis ministry as the others are from the arts stream...haha...science stream pioneer...hehe...

when service ended, we, together wif kevin, had our dinner at asia cafe...there were a few sales person promoting the new LG phone...it was preety cool...mainly because of its touch pad thing...ayway, they asked us to answer some questionaires...and the LG pen was ours...haha..not the phone though...=P

so, my sis dropped me at my uncle's hse...b4 dropping kevin and finally returning to her place back in sg long...so, i finished my chem report while watching private practise and some old movie...accompanied by my uncle's dog...well, the dog was sleeping under the chair...so...he did accompany in a way...haha...

No comments: