Thursday, July 3, 2008

Its Over...

Its been a while since i blogged...reasons being :-

a) no internet access back in my rented room
b) tests fever =P
c) laxy
d) short term memory loss

anyway, thank God Chemistry test, Physics test, Mathematics test, and Programming test are over!!! I cant be any happier...dats because i can relax for another 5 weeks before my next test comes...how cool is dat!!! so the only thing dats keeping me buzy currently is the usual homework, assignments ( not much though ), experiments discussion...hehe...

btw, since last thur til mon morn....my parents came down and visited my sis and i...its been 5 weeks since we met them...so it was great...the icing on the cake was...it was my mum's bday...so since theywere here...i got to drive around...haha...

so lets see...class ended 15 min ago...i had chem practical for 3 hours from 9.00 - 12.00pm...followed by math lecture from 1.00 - 3.00pm...so i had an hour break in between...however, i had a quick lunch...went to pc lab to find info for chem practical's discussion...because at 12.30pm, my lecturer heanded out our chem test paper...(so efficient - marked so fast)...unfortunately, there wasnt enough time to finish discussing the paper...so we had to continue some other time...

and after this, i'll head to gym...its been a long time since i last entered the gym...must keep fit!!! =P haha...anyway, once im done with the gym...i'll of course have my shower...laze around...before my sis picks me up @ 6pm for dinner...and we'll head off to cell group...hehe...and the icing on the cake is - its on her...haha...(testimony time- thank God for a wonderful sis who helps to pay the bills without grumbling and happily...lol)

so...dats it for the day...signing off...God bless u...

No comments: