Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome Back!!!

I checked into Gardens Hotel on Friday. Stayed there for 2 days 1 night. I was the King of the room till my sister arrived late at night. Come to think of it, it's been months since I was there. One of the reasons was that I was in JB for almost 5 months.

Anyway, I had my favourite roti tampal set & fried carrot cake. Oh, the glorious & magnificent food. It was definitely worth it to satisfy my soul. Haha. Plus, my sister & I had breakfast at Gardens. Not to mention, we watched Tower Heist. Funny movie. Good to release stress =)

So, I'm at my aunt's place since Saturday night. Will be here till Tuesday. Coz class will resume on Wednesday. And yes, I'm still having an awesome time with my family over here

* Roti Tampal Set

* Welcome Fruits

* 2 Single Beds

* The Most Vital Items In The Room - TV & Internet

* The Awesome Bathroom

No comments: