Thursday, October 20, 2011

Switching Mode

 It is the 1st week of my short semester. So, I'm still pretty free. And I'm slowly adjusting and switching to study mode. In the mean time, I managed to relax and chill out a little bit.


I had lunch at Chilis on Tuesday. My sister sent me quite a few cute pictures. And the most awesome thing is FLOORBALL. I finally got to touch my stick. Ever since I came to KL 4 years ago, I hardly touched it. LITERALLY. So, this time, I'm very excited since I haven't been really playing for 4 years. I can't wait for my 1st training and game. So, yeah, I've been practising.


And now, time to watch some movies =)

* Lunch At Chilis

* Cute Picture From My Sister

* Hermine Dahlerus - My Favourite Player




SC Classic (FIN)-Djurgårdens IF
* Hermine Dahlerus

No comments: