Friday, September 9, 2011

Back To 'Reality'

I had an awesome holiday with my family, in which, I mentioned in my previous post. So, its back to work. But I still managed to 'sit back, relax and enjoy'. 

I was especially glad to be back in the gym after being away and pampering myself with FOOD!!! Got to shed the extra kilos =P Haha. Anyway, I was also back watching my favourite shows. Got to watch I Am Number Four and Transporter 2 in particular. And yes, the awesome malaysian food is back. The awesome nasi lemak and roti canai which are the best in malaysia. 

Oh wait, I just mentioned earlier I had to shed the extra kilos. Oh, well...=)

P/S: I'll be having the best roti canai in malaysia for the next 2 days 

* I Am Number Four

* The Best Nasi Lemak

* Ayam Goreng Mamak Style

* Mee Goreng Mamak

* Transporter 2