Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oh, The Good Old OldTown

Last night, after service, I had my favourite spicy chicken cornish of Secret Recipe for supper. It was awesome. Not just the food, but everything. I reached home 5 min before my favourite CSI:NY was aired on tv.

This morning, I had  my favourite steam bread with peanutbutter for breakfast at OldTown. Read papers while waiting for breakfast to arrive. Come to think of it, it's been a while since I have been to OldTown. Anyway, I headed to the gym for 1 hr 20 min later on. Guess what? Lunch at OldTown. Haha. Had nasi lemak rendang which is also my favourite. Plus, I had an awesome 1 hour  plus chat over the phone with my dearest sister. 

So, the next awesome thing for the day will be watching World Badminton Championship live later at 7.30pm. God Bless You, Dato Lee Chong Wei!!! =)

* Spicy Chicken Cornish

* CSI:NY

* Read Papers

* Breakfast

* Lunch

No comments: