Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday JB Dad

Happy birthday JB Dad!!!

My parents came down to JB on 12 June 2011. The same day we celebrated JB Dad's birthday. Let's see, I started the day off by eating the best roti canai with JB Dad & his family. I then did a couple of things, such as, going online, reading papers, taking a nap, watching tv etc. The usual stuff...

My parents reached at 3pm. We had lunch together. Of course, the highlight of the day was the dinner-cum-birthday celebration. After a hearty meal, we sang the birthday song to JB dad. Not to mention, eating the cake right after. 

All in all, it was an awesome day that ended on a high note

God bless JB dad & his family =)

 * My Father & Little JJ

 * Little JJ Was A Lil' Blur

* The Birthday Cake

* Singing The Birthday Song

* Little JJ Looking Intently At The Cake

No comments: