Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shopping At Jusco

Today is already middle of week 1 of my semester. So far, it's been a pretty free week. For instance, there is no class today and tomorrow. Today actually consists of 2 tutorials. Tutorials are only on odd weeks, which is supposed to include today. However, tutorials are off during the 1st week. As such, no classes today. And of course, it is Thaipusam tomorrow.

Anyway, I went to uni to buy textbooks. Unfortunately, I was only able to buy 1 out of the 2 textbooks as the other one was not there yet. So, I'll get the other one this Friday. On the way back, I bought papers.

Around 12.45pm, I left for Jusco. I had 'ayam goreng McD' set for lunch. Next, I headed to MPH to get some stationary. And there was a free mickey mouse key chain that came with the correction pen. It was cute. Before I left, I bought some fruits and bread.

And yes, it is only 9min walk to Jusco. Jusco rocks!!! haha...=)

* 'Ayam Goreng McD' Set Lunch

* Stationary

* Front View Of Mickey

* Back View Of Mickey

* Fruits

2 comments:

Goh Sixuan said...

hahaha...so cute!

gohsimin7 said...

sixuan: haha...yeah...that's why i could not resist taking the front and back view of mickey =)