Thursday, November 25, 2010

Awesome Thursday

It's been a crazy period past few weeks. That's why I've been MIA when it comes to blogging. As a matter of fact, I just had Chemical Reaction Enginering 1 test yesterday. Plus, I handed an assignment the day before. And it does not stop here. 2 more assignments which are due next friday. Not to mention 1 more test next wednesday.

Anyway, on a high note. Today is my grandma's birthday. So, we gathered together to celebrate her birthday. And my parents are here. We are staying at the Gardens for the night. The Xmas decoration here is already up. It's amazing.

Back to reality, next week is my last week of lecture. After which I'll be having Finals. So, as crazy as the last week will be, and as the title of U2's song says, Walk On...



P/S: Pictures will be uploaded soon =)

No comments: