Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sem Break At Last

Yesterday, at 11.30am, was the end of my Finals. We could have gone off right at 11.30am were it not for some problems encountered. Next, i returned some books to my friend. Then, i got on a bus and took the LRT to Pasar Seni station.

However, the Nice bus would only leave for Penang at 3pm. It was 12.50pm. So, I went to Mid Valley for lunch and basically, 'jalan-jalan' while waiting for my bus to leave. Come to think of it, it has been a long time since i went to Mid Valley. I then headed to the Gardens.

As I was waiting for the KTM to head back to the bus station, there was a pretty interesting scene. There were a few guys who stood at the section which was meant for Ladies Coach. Plus, when the KTM arrived, I saw a few guys were standing in the Ladies Coach. Suddenly, the Hero saved the day.

The policeman said: " Lelaki sila keluar. Ini koc perempuan!!! "

The policeman repeated a few times. The guys were either pure lazy, dumb or embarrassed as they finally went to the other coach. Haha. By 2.50pm, I reached the bus station. It was just on time as I could board the bus. The bus left at 3pm sharp. By 7pm, I reached Penang.

And it's sem break at last. 3 weeks without touching the books. Super!!! Home sweet home =)