Saturday, August 14, 2010

Old Taste Gives Assigment Great Taste

It is a Saturday, 11.15am and I am at Old Taste of Taipan. Actually, I have an assignment discussion. My assignment groupmates are not physically present. I just needed internet access. What better place to do your assignment than at Old Taste? Now, I sound like a promoter of Old Taste.

Anyway, we were discussing by msn-ing about the assignment. With air-con, free music and a drink, the discussion ended by 1/2 hour. Oh, the goodness of Old Taste plus the efficiency of my groupmate and I =P

So, I then proceeded with my Circuit Theory lab report. And no, i'm not taking Electrical Engineering. It is just part of the course structure. So, just learn for fun. Well, that is what my lecturer says. It is infact SO NOT FUN. Anyway, I went online after that.

Basically, this is what I have been doing all morning. Now, signing off. I can pratically smell the chicken curry that my aunt is cooking. Wait, her house is not that near. It's me imagining. Perhaps you should give me the benefit of the doubt. Or it is just the chicken curry that is prepared by Old Taste =P

* Old Taste...

* Another snapshot of Old Taste

* ME =)

* Signing off =P