Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Royale Chulan Hotel (continue)

Anyway, today, we had breakfast in the hotel. Nice. Food, food & more food. Of course, a holiday is a holiday when u can sleep anytime of the day without worrying if u have assignments or work to do. So i took a solid 3 hours sleep since i slept at 2am last night. And i woke up at 9.15am today.

So, now, i am pretty fresh. Again, on the internet while watching movies. Next up, lunch. By the way, if you noticed, i said in yesterday's blog that we sent my sister back to her place to do some packing. She is attending the Asia Conference 2010. This morning around 2am, she and her friends reached the Malaysian custom at Johor. Hopefully, she'll have a blast there.

As for me, me & my mum will go shopping. Ok ok. It's more of me tagging along as mum goes window shopping. For those who know, shopping is not my forte...until today =) Still, I'll be going to Low Yat Plaza to get some stuff. Then, head to gym. Finally, at night, movie with dad. Furry Vengeance, people =)

* Furry Vengeance

* Asia Conference 2010



No comments: