Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cameron Highlands Trip

dis sem break, my family together wif our JB dad n mum went up to Cameron Highlands...4 days 3 nites...we stayed in an apartment...it was a belated bday present for my sis...thank God for dis wonderful opportunity to celebrate my sis bday there...anyway, i m getting excited even as i'm writing dis...but i shall let d pics do the talking...more photos on my facebook n my sis multiply...

ok...there's something wrong wif d uploading...due to some connection problem...so...i shall narrate instead...

it was fr 25 to 28 may 09...we left around 7am...as usual, i was so excited but i fell asleep immediately when i entered the car...but not dat fast as my sis n i took some pic b4 my sleep gave way...we arrived around noon...as we reached the foot of cameron highlands, the scenery was really beautiful...right up to the top...

we had lunch...went to the apartment...watched tv...while waiting for my relatives...at last they arrived...of course we had the best 4 days of sem break...we visited the tea plantation, rose garden, jungle trekking etc...not to mention the roti canai and the food prepared by my aunt n mum...

ok ok...a picture speaks a thousand words...agreed

No comments: