Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finally, It's Done...

on the 29th of dec, my family drove down to kl...they actually helped me to shift from pj to setapak...this is because eng faculty is at setapak while foundation is in pj...2 different places...then, my sister went back to her place at sg long as she is involved with the orientation...

thank God everything was settled in a day...so we stayed overnight at my unit...and i just realised i can see klcc from my unit...pretty cool...especially with the lightings on at night...plus, lots of food stalls...the next day, we drove back to penang...

so im just enjoying the remaining holidays in penang before sem starts on 12 jan...which means i'll be celebrating new year here...as a matter of fact, we'll be attending watch night service tonight...it starts at 9pm...=P

so...that's about it...i'll go relax now...

God bless u...Happy New Year 2009!!!

No comments: